Wednesday, September 23, 2020

 Hello Blanketeers,


Mercer County Pick up kits and blanket drop off:

I hope that everyone is still staying safe and healthy during this COVID -19 Virus Pandemic.

I  have been asked about us getting together for our sewing days. At this time we are not going to be having any in the near future.  It may not be until next Feb. that we can see each other. With that being said, I am planning to have a "Kit Pickup" down at Riverside Park in Greenville at the big shelter next to the Sr. Center.  It will be Saturday Sept. 26th from Noon-1:30PM. There will be patterns, kits, fleece, and yarn for you to get.  

​Also, if you have any blankets that are finished, you can drop them off as well. I know St. Michael Church is open during the week and for masses on Saturday and Sunday. You can take them there  and put in the Blue Linus Bin or the quilt shop (The Gallery of Fabric) in Mercer is open now for drop offs.  Or you can call me 724-588-3289 and I can arrange to get them from you. 

I want to thank you for your understanding during this "new" world we are living in. I hope to see you all next year and we can get back to "normal" times. Also, thank you for your continued support that has been very much appreciated.  The children in Mercer County may not know who you are, but I do. With out your support, I couldn't do this for them. 

If I have forgotten anyone, please pass this along, or if you know of someone that wants to start, bring them.

No comments: