Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Last night while my husband and his buddy were out to dinner they got to talking with a couple at the next table and somehow - ( I call it Linus Angel's) Project Linus came into the conversation. My husband said the his wife was the Coordinator of our area. The gentleman said that he works for an Agency that receives blankets from Project Linus and what a positive impact the blankets have on the kids. He said that often times the kids only sleep on a mattress with no box springs and that these blankets are sometimes the first blanket that the kids have ever owned.
I write this message in awe, because so often when we deliver blankets it is dropping bags off at a front desk, or Nurse's station, or a slightly open door at a Shelter. So hearing that a child who has received a blanket is truly comforted, just warms my heart.

I also am writing this post not just to say " hey we need more blankets" ,but of course we always do. But to show how APPRECIATED our BLANKETS are to the CHILDREN that receive them.
THANK YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF NWPA PROJECT LINUS.........

No comments: